HER NAME IS NUR ZAHIRAH BINTI IDRIS . SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD AND SPM VICTIM . FOLLOW MINE, I'LL FOLLOW YOURS. THANKYOU :)

imissyou :(

dear boyfriend,


i miss the way you hug me tightly
i miss the way you kiss me sincerely that i can feel love inside it
i miss the way you calm me when im in mess
i miss you said a sweet words that make my heart blooming
i miss the way hold my hand and kiss it before going home 
i miss you tease me with your stupid jokes eventhough its makes me angry
i miss the way i pulled your hair because you tease me 
i miss you text me saying 'iloveyou' many times
i miss our times that we spend together 
i miss the times when you comes to my house to meet me late night because you want me to feel that we always stay closed
i always remembered the words that you said you'll never leave me .
maybe im such a jerk for writing like this in my blog
but this is all i can do to make me relieves eventhough i still feel alone .




DEAR M , if you read this . i want you to know that im just incomplete without you . now, im realise that i cant live without you M. i really need you in my life. i really love you with all my heart .i really miss all the things that we've done together . please dont never ever leave me . i really need you in my life :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment