HER NAME IS NUR ZAHIRAH BINTI IDRIS . SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD AND SPM VICTIM . FOLLOW MINE, I'LL FOLLOW YOURS. THANKYOU :)

back to normal :)

dear diaries,

yes, now i can creates a smile on my face :) .sorry for not answering your call this evening . i left my phone in my room and i was in the front watching tv . hee. when i saw a misscall on my phone , i was suprise act because since 2 days ago ,you didnt even call me . i understand why and i dont want to make it as a issue for us to argue . hee. when i ask you why you called me this evening , you said you want to make suprise for me because you just got back from visiting your lil sister. i already suprise when you said that you know because i never thought that you would do that because since last 2 days, our relationship is not so good . eventhough your "suprise tak jadi" i already can smile and feel that we've become normal. yeah , you always said "iloveyou" that make my heart blooming . i cant stop smiling until now because i am so happy to see you become back to old M . its just a great feeling that come inside from my heart .thanks M for making me smile bacause since last night i keep crying and thinking  that you dont loved me . but now the feeling has gone and i feel great ! thanksomuchh bie , i really deeply love you .


No comments:

Post a Comment