HER NAME IS NUR ZAHIRAH BINTI IDRIS . SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD AND SPM VICTIM . FOLLOW MINE, I'LL FOLLOW YOURS. THANKYOU :)

im already 17

dear diaries,

today 06 oct 2011 is my birthday . im already 17 , goshh ! unbelieveable . old already , haha . taking SPM this year . i wishh that this year i can achieve all my dreams and i can do the best in SPM . i really hope that my spm result will be good. i also hope that my lovely friend DIDO AUBREY will always happy . thats the only thing that  i want ! i cant see her sad . its really hurt me . please dido, i want you to be happy. i also hope that my family will always in a good condition. i hope my eldest brother always in a good health . i know you strong big bro . for my mom, thanks for giving birth me , i know sometimes i become so stubborn . im really sorry, thanks for the morning kiss today. i dont need an expensiv gift as long as you always gives me all your love . thats all i need . for my father, thanks for raise me up as his daughter . i know always make you angry , hee . anak bongsu mmg mcm nie laa abah . hehe . for you BIE , thanks for loving me the way i am . i remember your wish last night, you love me for the way i am . thats makes me feel relieves to hear that . i hope bie you always stay with and never disappointed me . please dont ever hurts me . you know im very sensitive person and always cry. hee . btw , thanks for the STICH ! to all my friends , thanks for being my friends and accept my bad attitude . i know sometimes i hurt you . sorry,sometimes i hurt you all . to all facebookers , thanks for the wishh . appreciate it . btw, i gtg now . have something to do . byebye diaries .


lots of love ,
lilo nicola  

No comments:

Post a Comment