HER NAME IS NUR ZAHIRAH BINTI IDRIS . SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD AND SPM VICTIM . FOLLOW MINE, I'LL FOLLOW YOURS. THANKYOU :)

i miss my old dido :'(

dear diaries,

lately , dido become so moody and sad. everybody can see that . so do i and some of my friends. what act happened syg ? let me know all about it . i want to help you , im cant see you sad like this . its really makes me worried about you . everytime i asked , you always said "takde apa-apa" . wth if takde apa-apa but your face tell the other thing . lil sis, i really miss the old you . the one that full of stupid jokes, always makes people laugh, very cheerful . i just miss that syg . i know its complicated between you and iman right now, but please dont let it effect you life and study . you've to be strong . i really dont want to see you sad like this . please syg , i  miss the old you ! that never care about others. please sygg , iloveyou . i dont want to see you hurt . i always be by your side. i will always lend my shoulder and ears when you needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment