HER NAME IS NUR ZAHIRAH BINTI IDRIS . SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD AND SPM VICTIM . FOLLOW MINE, I'LL FOLLOW YOURS. THANKYOU :)

i miss the old you M :'(

dear diaries,

hm, i miss the old you M . yess, the old you thats always with me when im happy and sad. but now i've lost it . i felt that you dont have much time for me . maybe thats it my feeling but i really felt that you've changed  now . please M , i do always miss you . i do need your attention . but now i feel that is so hard to get that from you , i dont know why . i know that you loved me so much . i know you always busy with assignment and all your friends . or maybe thats my feeling when we stay away . i hope this feeling will disappear soon. M , i love you so muchh . with all my heart . sygg , i need you to spend just a little bit more time for me . you used to text me when you've finished your class but now every 5pm i will always hold my phone with hope that you will txt me, but there is no text from you , even one . i just wait and wait , you only text me when you're boring or dont have things to do . you used to call me if you're busy and hope me to understand that you're busy . but now , you just left me alone in my lonely world waiting like a 'tunggul kayu' for your text and call . why you changed sygg ? i just dont get it . i need your ATTENTION laa . dont you get it ? i hope when you read this , you'll changed to the old M that i've know since 3 month before . 


little hope  from  lilo nicola :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment